Anonymous said: Why should I go running?
- to feel your legs
- to be grateful that you can
- to be healthy
- to see scenic spots
- to sweat your balls off and get that sexy “glow”
- to hate yourself for doing it and then feel accomplished when you did
- to feel like you’re on Baywatch - just in fastmo
- to feel like you’re in any movie/tv show/vid where you get an awesome background soundtrack
- to get ready for the zombie apocalypse
- seriously though, those World War Z zombies weren’t fucking around
- to live longer
- to live better
- to race
- to be happy
- to beat your personal best
- to push yourself
- to make new running friends
- to casually jog past that hottie you’ve been eyeing, looking kinda gross but knowing he’s like, damnnn, she runs? imma buy that bitch some sneakers. bitches love sneakers.
- to be hardcore
- (cuz if you run you’re hardcore)
- to complete a 5k
- to complete a 10k
- to complete a 20k
- to complete a half-marathon
- to complete a full marathon
- to complete the totally-obsessed-with-marathons-now-girl-or-boy status
- to be stronger
- to be able to eat more
- like so much more
- like holy fuck i can eat so much fucking food why the fuck isnt my mouth bigger time to get a mouth widener machine thing shtick mabob
- but like, all in moderation
- so when people say, i hate running, you can be like, yo i love that shit
- or if you hate it, you can be like, yo me too
- *bonding* boom you’re welcome
- to look hot
- cuz running makes you look hot
- like you’re face gets super red and people are like, are you overheated?
- to feel free
- AND BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK DOESNT WANNA RUN LIKE THIS???
In case you haven’t heard — and at this point in the media blitz, it’s hard to imagine you haven’t — Chris Pratt lost quite a bit of weight to play the chiseled-abbed superhero Star-Lord in “Guardians Of The Galaxy.”
No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
(Dead Poets Society, 1989)
Been seeing these “your not fat, your beautiful” comments a lot lately and I would just like to serve as a reminder that fat is NOT the opposite of beautiful! Fat, thin, chubby, slim, thick…we’re ALL beautiful! #SelfLoveSunday #QuoteOfTheDay #FatANDBeautiful #PlusSizeAndProud #SorryNotSorry #JustSayin 💋👋💕